As spring emerges so do carpenter ants, spiders, moles, boxelder bugs, centipedes, etc.
- Carpenter ants are one of the most common household pests in spring and summer
- Spiders start to emerge from winter harborage
- Moles are a small pest that can cause problems in people’s lawns
- Boxelder/Lady bugs emerge from winter harborage
- Centipedes hide in damp areas in basements and bathrooms
- Preventative Maintenance Customers will receive their 1st treatment in April and their 2nd in June.
Semi-annual Customers will receive their spring/summer treatment in April and May.
Mosquito treatments and programs will begin in May.
- Yellow jackets love to nest in the ground and wall voids
- Hornets will build their nest in bushes, trees or soffits of your homes
- Wasps make their next under soffits and deck rails
- Earwigs will invade the home in the summer and early fall
- Preventative Maintenance Customers will receive their 3rd treatment in August and their 4th in late September or early October.
Semi-annual Customers will receive their fall treatment in September and early October.
Homeowners, call Dale or Thom today for an estimate!
When you call Pest Masters you will be speaking with one of the owners, Dale or Thom. We’re always happy to give you our advice.
If you need a "Bug" identified, send it to our office and we will identify it and tell you if a treatment is needed.
** Remember if they come back, we come back at no charge.