Bed Bugs Treatment is NOT a do-it-yourself job!
Contact Your Local Pest Management Professionals
Factors affecting the increased presence of bed bugs:
- Pesticides today are less toxic
- An increase in international travel
- Changes in bed bug biology/habits
- Increase in goods sold through secondhand channels
- Lack of familiarity in recognizing the bug or signs of an infestation
How are bed bugs getting into my home?
Until recently, most people only knew of bed bugs from the nighttime saying, "Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite". Now, with the dramatic increase in reported bed bug cases, these crafty little travelers are spreading from a whole host of everyday exposures.
Here are just a few:
- Travel luggage
- Aircraft passenger cabins and baggage compartments
- Cruise ships
- Summer camp
- Daycare centers
- Costume & tuxedo rental
- Dressing rooms
- Health club locker rooms
- ... and the list goes on