- Carpenter ants are one of the most common household pests in spring and summer
- Spiders start to emerge from winter harborage
- Moles are a small pest that can cause problems in people’s lawns
- Boxelder/Ladybugs emerge from winter harborage
- Centipedes hide in damp areas in basements and bathrooms
Preventative Maintenance customers will receive their 1st treatment in April and their 2nd in June.
Semi-annual Customers will receive their spring/summer treatment in April and May.
Mosquito treatments and programs will begin in May.
Remember if they come back, we come back at no charge.
Homeowners, call us today at (800) 934-4770 for an estimate!
When you call Pest Masters you will be speaking with one of the owners, Dale or Thom. We’re always happy to give you our advice. If you need a “Bug” identified, send it to our office and we will identify it and tell you if treatment is needed.